The Bounce Back Project is a community initiative to promote health through happiness.
In the fall of 2015, Buffalo and Monticello were the first in the NATION to participate in a community wide study, in partnership with Duke University, around one very powerful resiliency tool that can increase your happiness. Leading up to this exciting endeavor, we launched a Random Acts of Kindness campaign. We received such amazing participation and feedback from this campaign that we continue to eagerly engage businesses.
You will see, the Bounce Back Project is a great way to endear customers and foster loyal supporters. We’re looking for some solid partners! It’s free! And it may change YOUR life!
BENEFITS OF BEING A BOUNCE BACK PARTNER
- A listing and link on the Bounce Back Project website bouncebackproject.org
- Social media shout outs
- Be the first to hear when the Bounce Back Project rolls out additional happiness tools and events
- Experience increased happiness in your work place, increased employee satisfaction and decreased employee absenteeism
- Foster customer engagement
- Receive early access to research study results
COMMITMENT TO BE A BOUNCE BACK PARTNER
- Execute Random Acts of Kindness regularly
- Empower your employees to do the same
- Encourage your customers to “pass it on”
- Share your gestures of kindness on the Bounce Back Project Facebook page
- Commit to participating in the study this fall and encouraging your employees and customers to participate, as well
- Consider hosting a Bounce Back Project educational presentation for your employees and/or customers to promote health through happiness
- Must be a business/organization and proudly display your Bounce Back Project window cling
Meet our Bounce Back Partners
I want to be a Bounce Back Partner too!
Becoming a Bounce Back Partner is super easy!
Simply fill out this form & we’ll get you signed up. We will never share or sell any of your information — scouts honor!